1. We believe that the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments to be the ONLY word of God revealed to mankind. It was given by inspiration of God and is without error, certain and the final authority for faith and in every aspect of the Christian life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV)
Doctrine about the Bible
- We believe that the BIBLE is the WORD OF GOD revealed to mankind.
- We believe that the entire BIBLE “…is given as an inspired Word of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness; that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” as written in the Bible (2 Timothy 3:16-17—KJV).
We do not believe that only the ministers are allowed to read and interpret (understand) the BIBLE (Joshua 1:8, John 5:39, Acts 17:11, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, and Revelation 1:3). Therefore, all the members of RCJC are required to have the BIBLE. They must READ, STUDY, and APPLY the words of God daily.
We strongly conclude that ONLY THE BIBLE is the inspired WORD OF GOD. Books other than the BIBLE are just ordinary books written by ordinary men.
2. We strongly believe in the Deity and Humanity Of Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus Christ is God, the second person of the Trinity. He is the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of GOD, Savior of the whole world and mediator between God and man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit to be born of a virgin, Isaiah 7:14. In His humanity, He lived a sinless life and offered himself as a sacrifice for the sins of all by dying on the cross. He was crucified, but on the third day he rose again. No one comes to the Father except through Him, the ONLY WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE.
- We STRONGLY BELIEVE that JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY Savior of the whole world (John 3:15-17, 1 Timothy 4:10, 2 Timothy 1:10 and Acts 4:11-12).
- We believe that JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY Son of God according to John 3:16.
- We believe in the humanity of JESUS CHRIST (Matthew 1:18-23, 2 John 1:7-9 and John 1:14).
- We believe that JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY mediator between God and man (2 Timothy 2:5).
- We believe that starting from the New Testament until the second coming of JESUS CHRIST, there is no other high priest appointed by God except JESUS CHRIST, according to Hebrews 5:1-10, 6:20, 7:15-28, 9:11.
- We must preach JESUS CHRIST and His message (Luke 24:45-47, Acts 5:27-29 and Philippians 1:15-18).
- We believe that JESUS CHRIST is the end of the law (Romans 10:1-10).
Therefore, JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY WAY, the ONLY TRUTH, and the ONLY LIFE (John 14:6). Furthermore, any appointed leader is just a human instrument used by God so people may come to know that JESUS CHRIST is the only One who can open the door to the Father and receive salvation through Him (John 14:6, 1 John 2:1-2 and other passages of the Bible)
3. We firmly believe that Jesus Christ is God and that by reading more of this article, there are chapters and verses in the Bible that we listed down which are the main Biblical foundations that strongly uphold our belief of the Deity of Jesus Christ. His Deity is witnessed by the Father (John 5:32-37), the Son Himself (John 8:14), the Holy Spirit (John 15:26), the Written Word (John 1:1), the Works (John 5:17), John the Baptist (John 1:7), the Disciples (John 15:27), and the prophet Isaiah (Isaiah 9:6). Therefore, Jesus Christ is God according to the Scriptures.
Doctrine about the DEITY OF JESUS CHRIST
His Deity is witnessed by:
John 5:32-37, John 8:18, Hebrews 1:8
John 8:14, John 18:37
The Holy Spirit
John 15:26, John 16:13-15
The Written Word
John 1:1, Acts 5:39-42, Acts 20:28
John 5:17, 36, John 10:25, John 14:11, John 15:24
John the Baptist
John 1:7, John 5:32-35
John 15:27, John 19:35, John 21:24
The following chapters and verses of the Bible are the main Biblical foundations that strongly support our belief that Jesus Christ is God:
|Isaiah 9:6||John 9:36-38||Philippians 2:6-7||Jude 1:25|
|Matthew 2:11||John 17:5||Titus 2:13||Revelation 1:8|
|Matthew 14:33||John 20:28-29||Hebrews 1:8||Revelation 4:8-11|
|Luke 24:50-52||Acts 20:28||1 John 5:20||Revelation 5:11-14|
|John 1:1||Romans 9:5||2 John 1:7-10||Revelation 22:12-13|
Take Note: “… the church of God, which he purchased with his own blood” in Acts 20:28 (KJV) is one of the truths that prove that Jesus Christ is God. Jehovah, Yahweh or the Father did not come to die – only Jesus Christ did. Therefore, Jesus Christ is God according to the Scriptures – Isaiah 9:6 (KJV).
4. As taught in the BIBLE, we strongly believe in the visible second coming of Jesus Christ to this world and that His coming has great purposes largely for the sake of fulfilling His Word and gathering the redeemed to reward them according to what they have done. (Matthew 16:27) We also believe in what is written in the Bible that no human being knows the exact date and time for this event. However, Jesus Christ has given us good signs indicating the nearness of His coming in Matthew 24. The rapture of the saints which we believe has not come yet, will take place before God pours out His wrath to the universe. Those who died righteously will be resurrected and the living will follow. The wicked people from the time of Noah will only be resurrected after the Millennium to face final judgment. Therefore, we call all members of RCJC to take heed of the prophecies especially in these last days.
Doctrine about the DEITY OF JESUS CHRIST
As taught in the BIBLE, we strongly believe in the visible second coming of Jesus Christ to this world according to Acts 1:9-11, John 14:3, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, and that the second coming of Jesus Christ has purposes.
Purposes of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ:
- To fulfill His Word
– John 14:3
- To resurrect those who died in Christ
– 1 Corinthians 15:51-53, John 5:28-29
- To rapture (catch up) His people
– 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
- To bring rewards for His people
– Matthew 16:27
- To gather the redeemed
– Matthew 24:31
TIME OF JESUS CHRIST’S COMING
- As also written in the Bible, we believe that no human being knows the exact date of the coming of the Lord (Matthew 24:27, 36).
- In addition, there is no definite time for this event. However, Jesus Christ gives us good indications of this event which He refers to as “THE SIGNS” in Matthew 24.
THE RAPTURE OF THE SAINTS
- We believe that there is a rapture of the church (saints). This event will take place before the wrath of God is poured out into the universe (2 Thessalonians 2:9).
- At this time, all who died righteously will rise, and the living will follow according to 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17.
- We also believe that during this event (rapture), all the wicked people from the time of Noah will not be resurrected until the end of the Millennium (1000 years). After the Millennium, the wicked will then be resurrected to face the final judgment (Revelation 20:11-15).
- We believe that the rapture of the saints has not come yet because of the following Biblical evidences:
- 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 explains that the time will come when all faithful Christians who are in the grave will hear the voice of the archangel, and they will rise. Those who are alive during that time shall be caught up to meet the Lord in the air.
- 1 Corinthians 15:52-53 explains that during this event, all our physical bodies will be converted to incorruptible ones.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, 1 Corinthians 15:51-53, and 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 explain that the true rapture has not happened yet. Therefore, we are calling all the members of RCJC to take heed to the prophecies of Jesus Christ, because in the last days, many false Christs, false prophets, false teachers and many Antichrists will come in order to deceive even the very elect (Matthew 24:24-26, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, 2 Peter 2:1-2 and 1 John 4:1).
5. We believe that water baptism is one of Lord's commands. Matthew 3:11-17 shows that Jesus Christ was baptized and to be baptized is a sign of real repentance. Several people mentioned in the Bible including the eunuch in Acts 8: 29-38 were baptized in water. It is important to note that we do not baptize children, we dedicate them (see Doctrine #20). We baptize those who have faith, true repentance of sins and strong conviction of the teachings of Jesus, ready to follow all His commands. Matthew 28:19-20 commissions us to go, make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. This command must be followed by all the members of RCJC.
Doctrine about WATER BAPTISM
We believe that water baptism is one of the Lord’s commands according to Matthew 28:19, Acts 2:38 and Matthew 3:11-17. Therefore, all the members of Rise of Church of Jesus Christ Int’l Ministries shall follow this command.
Biblical examples why we practice baptism:
- Jesus Christ was baptized – Matthew 3:11-17.
- A eunuch was baptized – Acts 8:29-38 (KJV).
- To be baptized is a sign of real repentance – Matthew 3:11, Acts 2:38.
- We do not BAPTIZE children, but we dedicate them (see doctrine # 20).
- We baptize a person if he/she has FAITH, has a strong conviction of the teachings of Jesus Christ, AND IS READY TO FOLLOW HIS COMMANDS.
- We baptize a person if he/she has truly decided to repent of his/her sin.
Therefore, we firmly teach and require all RCJC members to be baptized, and that before baptism, one must demonstrate real faith and decide to follow the commands of Jesus Christ.
The Method of Baptism:
Before Christ ascended into heaven, He commanded his disciples to GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES TO ALL NATIONS, BAPTIZING THEM IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. This command must be followed by all religious groups. (Acts 2:38)
Therefore, we follow Matthew 28:19-20 and Acts 2:38 to the FULLNESS OF THE COMMANDS of Christ.
6. The early Christians as we read Acts 2 to 1 Corinthians 14 were truly experiencing the baptism of the Holy Spirit. There are Biblical Truths demonstrated by John the Baptist that there is a coming baptism of the Holy Spirit in Mathew 3:11, by our Lord Jesus in Acts 1:5 and the apostles as they went teaching other followers. The Bible teaches the importance of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, we strongly believe, follow and apply these teachings in all spiritual gatherings as well as in our personal devotions.
Doctrine about BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- In the book of Acts chapter 2 to 1 Corinthians chapter 14, the early Christians were truly experiencing the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
These are the Biblical Truths as demonstrated by John the Baptist, Jesus Christ, and the apostles:
- John the Baptist preached that there is a coming baptism of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:11).
- Our Lord Jesus Christ taught His disciples (Acts 1:5).
- The Holy Spirit came down to all who heard and they began to speak in tongues (Acts 10:44).
- Apostle Paul taught the believers/disciples (Acts 19:1-5).
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit is important (1 Corinthians 14:1-26, 39).
The Bible teaches the importance of Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, we strongly believe, follow, and apply these teachings in all spiritual gatherings as well as in our personal devotions because we believe that Rise of Church of Jesus Christ is one of the TRUE churches of God.
7. We believe that heaven is a place of everlasting bliss where there is no night, death, pain, sorrow, corruption and curse. Heaven is the final habitation of all God's righteous people according to Hebrews 12:22-23. No wicked people are ever allowed in heaven. In the 8th of February 1994, NASA's Hubble Space Telescope captured a photograph of a celestial city of New Jerusalem. This proves that the heaven we mentioned according to the Scripture is not symbolical but a literal heaven.
Doctrine about HEAVEN
- We believe that heaven is a place of everlasting bliss.
- We also believe that heaven is the final habitation of righteous people according to Hebrews 12:22-23, Revelation 22:5 and Matthew 25:46.
- We believe that there is no death in heaven according to Luke 20:36.
- We believe that there is no corruption in heaven according to 1 Corinthians 15:42, 50.
- We believe that there is no sorrow in heaven according to Revelation 7:17.
- We believe that there is no pain in heaven according to Revelation 21:4.
- We believe that there is no curse in heaven according to Revelation 22:3.
- We believe that there is no night in heaven according to Revelation 22:5.
- We believe that there are no wicked people in heaven according to 2 Peter 3:13-14 and Revelation 22:15.
The heaven mentioned in the above verses is not a symbolical heaven but a literal heaven. Therefore, we believe that heaven is a final place or home for all God’s children. This final habitation will take place during the end of the universe according to 2 Peter 3:10-14 and Revelation 21:1-2.
CELESTIAL CITY OF NEW JERUSALEM PHOTOGRAPHED BY NASA’S HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE
February 8, 1994
8. We believe that hell is a place of eternal torment prepared for the devil and His and his angels and for all people who follow Satan’s will. This is not symbolical but a literal, the final destiny of all wicked and disobedient people.
Doctrine about HELL
Hell is the place of eternal torment as explained in the Bible (Luke 16:24-26, Matthew 25:46, Revelation 20:15 and Revelation 21:8, 27).
Hell is also prepared for the devil and his angels, and for all the people who follow Satan’s will according to Matthew 25:41, Revelation 21:8, Revelation 20:11-15, Matthew 4:4-11, 2 Corinthians 4:4, and Revelation 20:10.
This hell is not symbolical. This HELL is a literal place. This is the final destiny of all the wicked people who disobey the will of God. In the end, they will be thrown into this place — THE LAKE OF FIRE (Matthew 10:28, Luke 16:24-26, Matthew 25:46, Revelation 20:15, and Revelation 21:8, 27). This is a place full of agony and torment because of the eternal fire.
Therefore, we strongly believe that HELL is real
9. We believe that we are prohibited to eat blood, food sacrificed to idols and meat of strangled animals. (Acts 15: 19-29) The focus of the writing is only for the Gentiles who have turned to God while those who are not, do not need to abstain from them.
Doctrine about PROHIBITION OF EATING BLOOD
We believe that we are not allowed to eat the following:
- Food offered to idols – Acts 15:19, 28-29, Acts 21:25, Leviticus 7:26-27, Leviticus 17:10-14
- Blood – Acts 15:29
- Meat of strangled animals – Acts 15:29
The main focus of writing the prohibition is only addressed to the Gentiles who had already turned to God. Therefore, those Gentiles who have not turned to God are not required to abstain from WHAT IS WRITTEN IN Acts 15:28-29 and Acts 21:25. But we, as Gentiles converted to God, are required to follow what is written in Acts 15:28-29 and Acts 21:25.
10. In the Old and New Testament, drunkenness is strictly prohibited for the people of God. There are 6 kinds of wine mentioned in the bible that God's people need to be aware of. As children of God, we strongly agree and believe that drinking of any kind of alcoholic drink is a sin. In addition, we equally forbid smoking of cigarettes to anyone who belong to the body of Christ.
Doctrine about PROHIBITION OF DRINKING ALCOHOLIC DRINKS and SMOKING OF CIGARETTES
DRINKING OF ALCOHOLIC DRINKSIn the Old Testament and the New Testament, DRUNKENNESS is strictly prohibited for the people of God. However, there are six (6) kinds of wine mentioned in the Bible that God’s people must be aware of. Six (6) kinds of WINES mentioned in the Bible:
- Wine of God’s fury – Revelation 14:10
- Miracle Wine – John 2:9-10
- Wine used for Communion – Matthew 26:27, 1 Corinthians 11:25
- Wine offered to the altar used in the Old Testament – Numbers 15:4-5
- Medicinal Wine – 1 Timothy 5:23
- Wine Mixture – Proverbs 20:1, Proverbs 20:20-21, Isaiah 5:11, Isaiah 28:7-8, Isaiah 5:22, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 and Galatians 5:20-21
SMOKING OF CIGARETTESREASONS NOT TO SMOKE:
- The Old Testament and the New Testament reveal that the children of God never smoked cigarettes. Therefore, if you are child of God, you should never be smoking cigarettes.
- Yes, no verse can be found in the Bible that states “DO NOT SMOKE CIGARETTES” or “NO SMOKING OF CIGARETTES”. The main Biblical reason for this is because the people of God never practiced smoking of cigarettes in the first place. We are born again in water and in spirit, renewed by the work of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, we should NOT smoke cigarettes in order to preserve our bodies’ purpose – that we may be ready to be used for His glory (John 3:3-5, John 14:23, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 and 2 Corinthians 5:17).
- The government has implemented a strict regulation about the buying/selling and smoking of cigarettes because they know this is dangerous to people’s health (RA 9211, Article 8). If the government gives a warning about the smoking of cigarettes, how much more our Heavenly Father!
11. We believe that both men and women are allowed to pastor a church if he/she has received the gift of becoming a pastor according to Ephesians 4:11.
Doctrine about MALE OR FEMALE PASTORSWe believe that both men and women are allowed to pastor a church if he/she has received the gift of becoming a pastor according to Ephesians 4:11.
The ministry of the PASTOR is clearly stated in the Bible. The meaning of the word PASTOR according to its Greek word “POIMEN” are the following:
Pastor/shepherd – To take care of the flock/sheep
To feed the flock – Spiritual nourishment
Watchman – Leader of the people of God/church of God
The ministry of the pastor to the flock according to the Bible (John 10:1-16):
To take care and to protect the sheep against the destroyer or killer – Acts 20:28-32
To heal the sheep from all injuries
To find all the lost sheep and save them
To love them with all his/her life
THE GIFTS OF GOD ACCORDING TO Ephesians 4:11 and Romans 12:6-8
YES, WOMEN CAN TEACH AND PASTOR A CHURCH because God does not favor men above women. In addition, if God will choose a woman to whom He will give His gift of leadership, becoming a pastor, etc. – according to Ephesians 4:11, Exodus 15:20, Judges 4:4, 2 Kings 22:14-20, Esther chapters 4 and 5, Luke 2:36-38 (KJV) and Acts 2:17-18, – then who are you to oppose God? Therefore, no human being can disagree with God.
12. The giving of tithes and offering is God's command according to Malachi 3: 8-11 and many other verses. Therefore, we believe that everyone must follow in order to protect ourselves from harm and curses. This is not a plan or law of the pastor but it is the plan of God.
Doctrine about TITHES AND OFFERING
As children and stewards of God, all the members of RCJC must give tithes and offerings because this is what God has commanded us according to Malachi 3:8-11, Genesis 14:17-20, Genesis 28:22, Hebrews 7:7-8, Luke 6:38, 1 Corinthians 9:1-16 and
2 Corinthians 9:6-15.
For that reason, we believe that tithes and offerings are Biblical, and everyone must follow. Therefore, in order to protect ourselves from harm and curses, we must give our tithes and offerings to the Lord as mandated by Him.
It is not the plan or the law of your pastor for all members to give tithes and offerings to the church, but it is the plan of God. Therefore, as God’s children, all the members of RISE OF CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST are commanded to give offerings and 10 percent (10%) tithes from everything you have earned.
13. We believe that the salvation we have received now is spiritual salvation and is final. Yet, we must continue to obey the will of God until the final breath of our life. There is great danger in your spiritual life if you do not follow the will of God according to Hebrews 10:26, Hebrews 10:31, Hebrews 6:4, Galatians 5:19-21, Matthew 7:21-23, and Revelation 3:5.
Doctrine about SALVATIONWe believe that if you have already received salvation for your soul, you must hold on to it firmly because Satan wants to steal it from you according to Revelation 3:5, 11.
We believe that you must continue to work out your salvation according to Philippians 2:12 and Hebrews 2:1-3.
We believe that if you have received salvation, you must continue to follow the will of God according to Matthew 7:21-23 and Philippians 2:12.
We also believe that God is the source of salvation, not men (Ephesians 2:8-9).
We also believe that there are two kinds of salvation:
What is physical salvation?
Physical salvation is saving you from a coming physical danger.
Example: A person is saved because someone rescued him from fire or a car accident. This is called physical salvation.
What is spiritual salvation?
Spiritual salvation is saving you from the coming destruction of your soul after the final judgment of your life according to Revelation 20:11-15.
Therefore, we believe and conclude that the salvation we have received now is spiritual salvation and is final. Yet, we must continue to obey the will of God until the final breath of our life. There is great danger in your spiritual life if you do not follow the will of God according to Hebrews 10:26, Hebrews 10:31, Hebrews 6:4, Galatians 5:19-21, Matthew 7:21-23, and Revelation 3:5.
14. The work of the mission is not an idea of RCJC. The work of the mission is a heavenly program of God to evangelize to people. The Mission is to “GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS.” Matthew 28: 19-20
Doctrine about MISSION
The work of the mission is not an idea of RCJC. The work of the mission is a heavenly program of God to evangelize to people. The Mission is to “GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS.”
It is the entire duty of all members WHO ARE CONNECTED TO THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST to follow the Commission of God. What is the Commission of God? It is To Go and Make Disciples for Jesus Christ. We believe therefore, that all members of RCJC must follow the program of God. Everyone must go out and make disciples for Jesus Christ according to Matthew 28:19-20, Mark 16:15-17, Acts 1:8 and Matthew 24:14. To follow this important requirement is a sign that you are obeying the Greatest Commission of God in your life.
Therefore, the root in fulfilling this Great Commission is OBEDIENCE, and the fruit of such obedience is winning souls and entering the kingdom of heaven.
15. Based upon Biblical evidence, we believe and are convinced that we must set aside a day to praise and worship Jesus Christ — and that day is Sunday. On the other hand, since Jesus Christ did not rest during the Sabbath but was working hard to preach the Kingdom of God, we as the followers of Christ must do the same (John 9:4, Mark 2:10-28).
Doctrine about WORKSHIP ON SUNDAYS
- All members of RCJC believe that Jesus Christ resurrected on the first day of the week. (Matthew 28:1)
- We also believe that the first day of the week is the day of celebration to worship Jesus Christ as our God according to Isaiah 9:6, Matthew 2:11, John 20:28-29, Romans 9:5, Philippians 2:6-7, Titus 2:13, Hebrews 1:8, 1 John 5:20, Jude 1:25, and Revelation 1:8.
- We believe and follow what Apostle Paul said in Romans 14:5-6.
Therefore, based upon Biblical evidence, we believe and are convinced that we must set aside a day to praise and worship Jesus Christ — and that day is Sunday. On the other hand, since Jesus Christ did not rest during the Sabbath but was working hard to preach the Kingdom of God, we as the followers of Christ must do the same (John 9:4, Mark 2:10-28).
16. As TRUE followers of Christ, we believe that the Lord’s Supper is important and must be put into practice in our churches. Everyone must search their hearts and ask forgiveness from the Lord for their wrongdoings before taking the Communion (1 Corinthians 11:27-29).
Doctrine about the LORD’S SUPPER
The Lord’s Supper is important to Christian churches that really follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and His disciples. Jesus Christ wants his believers to remember His works, His love, and even to remember the day when He walked down the road to Calvary. Jesus Christ wants His people to remember the mocking words, the thorns that were thrusted on His head, and the blood that ran down from every wound. He died because He loves you and me.
Therefore, as TRUE followers of Christ, we believe that the Lord’s Supper is important and must be put into practice in our churches.
The communion shall be celebrated every first Sunday of the month (1 Corinthians 11:23-29).
During communion, two symbols or representations shall be used. These two symbols are the following:
Bread – symbolizes Jesus Christ’s body
Cup/Wine– symbolizes Jesus Christ’s blood
We believe therefore that everyone must search their hearts and ask forgiveness from the Lord for their wrongdoings before taking the Communion (1 Corinthians 11:27-29). Every member must be truthful in their hearts, saying words such as, “LORD THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME, FOR FORGIVING MY SINS, AND FOR SAVING MY LIFE.”
17. In the Bible, some people worshipped the one true God while others worshipped other gods — God is the One who created the heavens and the earth and all the things therein. We believe that forming images and worshipping them is IDOLATRY. These images become your idols. Therefore, we, as members of RCJC, do not worship any form of idols.
Doctrine about IDOLS
In the Bible, some people worshipped the one true God while others worshipped other gods — God is the One who created the heavens and the earth and all the things therein. He is worthy of worship, adoration, praise, and honor (Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 14:1-8-20). On the other hand, there is a god who did not create the heavens and the earth. This god is not worthy of praise, worship, honor, and adoration. Even though God has already declared His anger and judgment, people still remain faithful in worshipping idols, even in our times (Exodus 20:1-6, Psalms 115:1-8, Jeremiah 10:1-5, Isaiah 44:1-18 and Romans 1:18-25). In the end, God will punish idol worshippers (Galatians 5:19-21 and Revelation 21:8).
We believe that forming images and worshipping them is IDOLATRY. These images become your idols.
Therefore, we, as members of RCJC, do not worship any form of idols.
NOTE: Please read the book “Lig-ong Depensa sa Gibarugan Mong Pagtuo” for further discussion about IDOLS by Pastor Emmanuel Fugoso.
18. We believe that there is ONLY one true God, manifested in three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The members of the Trinity have distinct individual attributes but they are co-equal with each other.
Doctrine about TRINITY
We believe that there is ONLY one true God, manifested in three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The members of the Trinity have distinct individual attributes but they are co-equal with each other.
We believe that there is only ONE GOD (Elohim) BUT manifested in three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, being co-equal. Meaning, the Father is a separate entity from Jesus, and the Holy Spirit is a separate entity from the Father and the Son.
God is revealed in three (3) distinct persons in different dispensations. Example: The Old Testament was the dispensation of the Father. The New Testament was the dispensation of the Son. From the moment the Holy Spirit was first sent down to earth until the Rapture of the saints (I Thessalonians 4:13-18) is the dispensation of the Holy Spirit. Now we are in the last dispensation and are waiting for the Rapture.
We believe that TRINITY is a Theological Term. Therefore, you cannot read the word Trinity in the Bible. This same principle of understanding applies to the word RAPTURE. The word rapture is not written in the Bible, but the reality and its meaning is there. The meanings of the Trinity and the Rapture are written in the following texts of the Bible—Matthew 3:16-17 and 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.
19. Here is the most frequent word meaning of WORSHIP—verb, proskuneō, “to make obeisance, do reverence to. It is used as an act of homage or reverence to God.” The One who is worthy to receive the highest praise, thanksgiving, glory, and honor is our loving Lord Jesus Christ. (Philippians 2:10-11) Therefore, each member of Rise of Church of Jesus Christ is mandated to give FULL RESPECT TO GOD because this is the right thing to do.
Doctrine about WORSHIP
Before we discuss the importance of worship, let us understand first its meaning. Here is the most frequent word meaning of WORSHIP—verb, proskuneō, “to make obeisance, do reverence to. It is used as an act of homage or reverence to God.” (Vine’s complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words, by W.E. Vine, Merrill F. Unger, William White Jr.)
HOLINESS BEFORE YOU COME TO WORSHIP GOD
“Do not come any closer,” God said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.” — Exodus 3:5 (NIV)
God absolutely commanded the people to be holy in all their actions. For it is written, “Be holy, because I am holy.” — 1 Peter 1:16 (KJV). We believe that no one is exempted or excused from this particular command especially if he/she is going to worship the holy God. Since people have the desire to go to church to worship God, then each worshipper must be consciously aware that God is holy and that He will only accept those who are holy and pleasing to Him.
The One who is worthy to receive the highest praise, thanksgiving, glory, and honor is our loving Lord Jesus Christ. Philippians 2:10-11 (NIV) says,
“That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth; and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.”
Therefore, each member of Rise of Church of Jesus Christ is mandated to give FULL RESPECT TO GOD because this is the right thing to do.
20. Children are innocent in everything they do. They do not have real faith. They are not able to ask real forgiveness. Above all, we want to follow what was done to Jesus when he was eight days old. Because of this reason, we want to follow the implementation of CHILD DEDICATION instead of baptizing children. Therefore, WE, the members of RCJC must dedicate our children to the Lord as what the earthly parents of Jesus did in Luke 2:21-22 citing it as our great example.
Looc, Mandaue City, Cebu
Mobile: +63 922 203 0500